svētdiena, 2016. gada 24. janvāris

Part 1: CAN I BE A MODEL?

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
In this post I will talk about my favorite female models around the world.
I believe that all the important work does models, because thay have to promote clothes, brands that people would buy them and be interested in them. Models play a big role in fashion industry and that's why I will tell all of you my favorite female models that I like. Firstly this ranking is not by incomes or popularity, but of my favorite styles of models in real life.


1. Irene Kim

I love her because of her crazy "rainbow" hair and her the same unique style. And the other think why I love her is that she is independent. As she has said in her interview about her hair: "I just got bored with black hair and decided to dye the ends blonde. I did it myself because I wanted ombré," she says, adding that no one was doing it in Korea. "Then some girl copied me and I was like, 'Uh-uh we’re not going to have the same hair.'" She then dyed it blue.  "I didn't even tell my agency. I went to the agency and they stared at me for like five seconds in shock." Her hair has since become her trademark, and her trusted hair stylist in Seoul dyes it every two weeks or so. She recently freaked her agency out again by chopping her hair into a bob, but at least she prepared them little by little before she did it."





2. Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr has secured a place amongst fashion influencers as one to keep a consistently trained eye on. Her street style is always so well thought out, her spring dresses, fall coats, and every accessory is always in-between. 





3. Imaan Hammam

I think that her curly hair is that gives her fully packed style. Mostly in daily life she wears comfy, sometimes sporty clothes with a good choice of accessories.





4. Grace Hartzel

A midwestern it-girl with charm to spare. And Gracie has already impressed Hedi Slimane, who chose her for a campaign for Saint Laurent and she’s been making the editorial rounds in top-tier publications like Vogue Paris, Interview and LOVE. And I love her style, image, because she isn't afraid to show her style.





5. Molly Bair

Few models can compete with Molly Bair when it comes to originality. The one of a kind beauty has caught the eye of brands like Alexander Wang and Marc Jacobs wanting her unique edge for their campaigns. Yes, her style is so originaly and it's cought the eyes of every fashion lover, also me. 





Tell me your favorite models and see you really soon.
Bye, 










Nav komentāru: