svētdiena, 2016. gada 24. janvāris

I'M SO HAPPY


Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
Yesterday Balamain Homme F/W 2016 came out. So I thought to write about this show and my favorite clothes I saw in BalmainParis Instagram. Maybe if you don't know Balmain is one of my favorite brand in the world. So as you can see I'm pretty excited to write about this collection.


So here are my favorite outfits from new collection of Balmain.



















Balmain have always showed his side of simple, but excellent connection with the classical. As always and also in this collection dominates gold, black, red and blue colors. I have always loved Balmain collections, but I can say that this collection is one of my favorite of all time. And I can say with open heart that Balmain is another inspiration that I have.
Check out video of Balmain Homme F/W 2016 show : Video

Bye, 

Nav komentāru: