svētdiena, 2016. gada 24. janvāris

STREET PHOTOGRAPHER

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
Today I will introduce my favorite steet photographers around the world.
I think that street style has become just as major as the runway shows themselves. And street style is another way that you can show your style. And I believe that street style shows the real style that you have no matter what you wear. The key is to show who you are with your own style of dress. And street style photographers are those who captures these fabulous styles. That's why I wanted to introduce my Top 5 photographers I like.


1. Tommy Ton (New York)

His tenure has awarded him real estate in Vogue, front-row seats to the industry's biggest shows, as well as well-connected friendships with designers and models, who often are subjects of his best snaps. He is one of my favorite photographers, because he takes a pictures in black and white, but also colorful pictures. Check out his blog Jak and Jill and his Instagram profile .


2. Ray Jeon (Korea)

I like this photographer pictures, because mostly he takes pictures of couples, that have alike outfits. And also I like his own style, he has also captured as a street style person. Check out his tumblr: Ray Jeon and his Instagram @ray.jeon



3. Phil Oh (New York)

Phil Oh has said in interview in 2011 : "I travel around the world taking photos of people who I thought had fun and interesting style. (..)  I try to mix up the photos between industry insiders, kooky fashion kids, streetwear dudes, and other random people who catch my eye. " This expression describes everythink why I like this photographer. I like that he doesn't take pictures only of models, but also how he says random people. Check out his blog Street Peeper and his Instagram @mrsstreetpeeper





4. Garance Doré (France)
Perhaps the most photographed photographer. I think her own street style rivals any from the pictures she takes. Impossibly chic and perfectly French, she captures a very specific type of woman — one who is also impossibly chic and perfectly French, at least in attitude.Check out her blog Garance Dore and her Instagram @garancedore


5. Eva and Agate (Latvia)

These girls are from Latvia, Riga. And first time I heard about them when I saw them in OldRiga talking with people they had pictures taken. When I gone to home I check out their blog and I found new good street photographers. Check out their blog Book of Ava


I hope you enjoyed this post and found some good and talanted street style photographers around the world. Ofcourse there are so many photographers that are talanted, but I chosed my most favorite photographers. Tell me if you know some others photographers that I maybe don't know.
Bye,








Nav komentāru: