pirmdiena, 2016. gada 18. janvāris

Open My Pouch

Hello for all the fashion lovers out there!
Today I wanted to do something different, but still about fashion. I believe that fashion isn't only clothes, shoes, but also make up, hairstyles, haircolors etc. So I wanted to introduce to you my pouch that I always take with me. 

The first thing I pull out of my pouch is "Lancome" Visionnaire. This product I get as a sample, so I thought I will keep it in my pouch. And I use it before I apply my foundation.


The next is "MAKE UP FOR EVER PROFESSIONAL PARIS" Anticernes Tenseur lift Concealer. I have used it almost and I think this is my favorite thing in my all pouch, because this concealer matches so well with my face color and I just love it.


The next is "Essence" eyebrow pencil No. 04 Blonde. I keep it in the pouch, because it isn't so good, so I use it only when I need to fix my eyebrows (that thay would be on FLEEK). 


The next is "MAYBELLINE New York COLORAMA" Crayon, color 110 Black Gold. It says that the color is Black Gold, but for me it's more like dark green. This crayon is really good and stays in place and is really easy to apply.


My favorite, LOVE of all products is "L'oreal Paris" Super Liner, Perfect Slim. I love this liner because it's the first liner that for me stays in place and after 8 hours I have a perfect eyes make up. 


The next is "Channel" Inimtable Mascara No. 10. This mascara also is really good and is easy to apply. And I also like this mascara, because always I apply mascara my eyelashes clump together, but with this mascara they are perfect.



The must thing I need in pouch is blush and this is "Catrice cosmetic" Gradation Blush (sorry I coudn't find what No. it has). I love this blush, because it looks natural, but in the same way highlight my cheeks.


Another must have product I have in my pouch is "Himalaya" Lip Balm. In this weather my lips are really dry, that's why I always have lip balm with me. 


And my favorite and I think the most important thing for make up for girl is Lipstick. And in my pouch I have natural pink and lovely "MAYBELLINE" Lust For Blush No. 220 Lipstick.


And the final touch for girl make up is perfume and in my pouch I have "Calvin Klein" Sheer Beauty ferfume. This perfume have a sweet, but in the same time natural flower aroma. I think this is my favorite perfume and I use it every day. P.S. this perfume stays a long time.


I hope you like this article and share with me your must have or/and favorite products in your pouch!
Bye,









Nav komentāru: