svētdiena, 2016. gada 17. janvāris

My Biggest Inspiration

Hello for all the fashion lovers out there!
Today I will tell all of you a story of my biggest inspiration - G Dragon.


G-Dragon (whose real name is Kwon Ji-yong) is my biggest insparation a long time. He is a K-Pop star and one of Asia's most popular and paparazzi-hounded celebrities. His style is so uniqe and he has proved that only he can pull off these looks.

Because he isn't afraid to show his style and experiment with looks and styles, he is my role model in fashion life.

He has had a several haircuts and haircolors (red, orange, pink, turquois, blue, black, blonde, bronze, and a number of other hues) that I even woudn't dare to think about. G-Dragon’s appearance is changing so constantly, he is sometimes impossible to recognise.


His multitude of androgynous hairstyles and unisex outfits have made him a modern menswear muse. 


He’s a front row fixture at just about every Chanel show, and Saint Laurent, Lanvin, Rick Owens, and Hood by Air, too. And as you can likely discern from his music videos (think: head to toe Chanel, Thom Browne, etc.), he’s a major fashion fan. 


He is consistently spotted – usually in the airport or in concert – in an array of the industry’s most coveted brands, and his garments of choice are not limited to menswear.

Check out more unique styles:



When I remember that he is only 28 years old and in fashion and music career he is in the highest level, I really don't have words for that... He is just my inspiration of fashion life.
What do you think about his crazy, unique style? And who or what are your life inspirations?
 Bye,








Nav komentāru: