otrdiena, 2016. gada 19. janvāris

I AM LATVIAN

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
So as all you know I'm Latvian and right now I also live in Latvia. So I thought that like a real Latvian patriot I will introduce to you my TOP 6 favorite Latvian designers/brands.


Maybe all of you don't know that I like really colorfull, crazy, unique, but in the same time comfortable clothes. So I choose my favorite brands, that have these categories. SO LET'S START.

1. INCH²

I love this brand so much, because this brand show strong charismatic personality. And this brand offers a huge and diverse shoe range. And another thing why I love INCH² is because these shoes is handmade.
If you are interested in this brand, check out their blog: inch2 .


2. ARISTOCRAT KIDS

This brand offers clothes only to little girls and this brand goal is to show little girls a true fairytale. All of us (I mean girls) have dream to be a princess and live in a big castle, so this brand allows this dream to come true. 
This brand designer is Dace Zvirbule and this brand opened in 2010. I love this brand, because their collections are summery saturated and colorful. My favorite collection from this brand is Majestic Summer - this collection have two tidings: first one show luxury and small princesses in castle and in the air is sweets saturated miracles. And the second brings innovation - orginal their own designed fabric printing types. Check out their website (aristocrat kids) and I guaranteed that you will be sunken into fairytale world.





3. One Wolf

This brand designer is Agnese Narņicka and she came up with this brand in 2010. This is one of my favorite brands, because I love bowties and this brands have amazing and stunning bowties. But also this brand have unique style in making dresses, jackets and coats - that I love. This brand offers clothes to men and woman. Check out their website and order some unique, stylish clothes: One Wolf 












4. NARCISS

This brand name comes from Greek mythology about Narcis who was beautiful and fell in love with his reflection. This brand adress all woman to be sure of themself and to love themself. This is one reason I like this brand. This brand mostly offers dresses, but  also you can get jackets, skirts, coats, trousers even hand knitted hats. And if you are the same as me and love colorful clothes this brand is FOR YOU. In their collections you can find all the rainbow colors ( from white to orange, from orange to purple, from purple to black). Check their website http://www.narcissfashion.com/





5. AMORALLE

ONLY FOR GIRLS!!! Brands designer is Inese Ozola and this brand allows woman to feel sexy, loved, beautiful and be proud of what they have. I like this brand, because all the materials and production happens here in Latvia. Other thing why I like Amoralle is, because Amoralle home suits can wear every day and fits as evening gown. Amoralle - it is not only beautiful and seductive lingerie, hosiery, silk robes and pajamas, but also a great success story. Their website: Amoralle










6. FeltStyle

The last one I will mention in this post in FeltStyle brand that offers interesting and new idea how to use wool felt for bags. FeltStyle designer Iveta Samjonova offers a big range of colors. Label Feltstyle  manufactures bags for men and women and in various shapes and colors.  Besides Feltstyle  also offers cases for telephones, eyeglasses, computers and music players, as well as interior  design objects such as table placemats, coasters for plates, as well as felt dishware. Why I like this brand? It's simple: 
  1. I like that they use wool felt
  2. Color range is big (more than 10 colors)
  3. Bags are durable against weather conditions
  4. Felt is an outstanding isolator of warmth and sound, it breathes and regulates temperaturs
Check out their website and purchase some good goods: Wool Fit Bags





I hope you like this post and ofcourse I coudn't mention all my favorite brands in Latvia, because they are so many. And I'm happy that Latvian designers are famous not only in Latvia, but also outside Latvian borders. And that they style and ideas are eveluate around the world.
So what are your favorite brands from these I mention? And  what do you like in these brands?
Bye, see you soon.




Nav komentāru: