otrdiena, 2016. gada 19. janvāris

FUTURE OF FASHION

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!


If you have come to this post I'm sure you are quite a lot interested in fashion. So in this post I won't write something long, but post a video from youtube. I love this video, because first of all I am big fan of Alexa Chung, I have adore her like ages and she is one of my favorite models, secondly I love all the British Vogue posted videos in youtube. So I wanted to share with you this video, which has inspired me to follow fashion road and to study next year Fashion Communication.
I really suggest you to watch all these videos of Alexa Chung, what have posted British Vogue channel in youtube. Because she will tell and show all the backstages and process what happens in fashion. And I like these videos also, because I know that Alexa is professional and knows a lot of fashion industry.
What are your favorite videos in British Vogue youtube channel? And tell me why are you interested in fashion?
Bye, 



Nav komentāru: