ceturtdiena, 2016. gada 21. janvāris

DO I WANNA TATTOOS?

''Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
It's been a long time that I am looking forward to get my first tattoo. So I wanted to show you some ideas what kind of tattoos I want to get. I have selected 5 person, who are inspired me to get one.


1. David Backham

The first tattoo style that I would love to get is number, like David Bacham has. He got this tattoo recently. He got number "99" on his little finger to mark the year when he got married to his wife Victoria.


2. Johnny Depp

The second style that I would like to get is quote on the inside of my left lower arm. Johnny also has tattoo on this hand too. He has quote from the book by James Joyce A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and it reads Silence Exile Cunning.


3. Angelina Jolie

She is one of the most know female celebrities with tattoos. She has a Roman number 13 on her left underarm. She got this tattoo, because she doesn't believe in superstitions. Later she had  MCMXL added to the tattoo. 13 May 1940 is the date when Winston Churchill gave a famous speech, in which he said: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat". And I am looking for this kind of tattoo.


4. Demi Lovato

She has a tattoo on her shoulder and that is another place I would love to get tattoo. Her ink says "Now I am warrior", which are lyrics from the album’s closing track “Warrior.” In the song, Demi sings about how the struggles in her personal life have made her a stronger person.


4. G-Dragon

This person tattoos are one of my favorite, like you can guess why (if you haven't read my 2nd post about him ). He has two type of tattoos I want to get. First one is on the arm colorful drawing. GD has running heart what was designed by American famous artist Keith Haring. And it's symbol of support for social activism issues including the support of homosexuality, opposition to nuclear warfare, and ending racism.


The second one is smiley face. GD has this tattoo on his left hand and stand for his successful album Coup d'Etat. But I would like this tattoo, because it would remind me to always smile and be positive (I have know for my smiley face also and I'm one of the few people that always smile).


Hey, what would you recommend to get from these tattoos and places? Or you can recommend me something else.
Bye, 





Nav komentāru: