trešdiena, 2016. gada 27. janvāris

Part 2: CAN I BE A MODEL?

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
Here comes second part of Can I be a model? But this time it will be male edition of my favorite models. I will try to mention models all around the world. Ok, let's start!


1. Marlon Teixeira (Brazil)

He catch my eyes at Bailmain new collection show with his wonderful hair and eyes. Mostly he wears black leather jacket with white T-shirt and black jeans. And his hair is always messy, but in the same time on fleek. 




2. Jon Kortajarena (Spain)

He is a male supermodel sans irony and his  dashing look has been used to sell everything from vodka to bespoke suits. His style is mostly comfortable - shirt with jeans and leather boots or he can be manly man with perfect choice suit. And always he has, like a obligation, his hair upward. 



3. Lee Soo Hyuk (South Korea)

As we know in Korea fashion is in highest level and every model or person who is interested in fashion has a good style feeling. As also Lee Soo Hyuk. He mostly wears black outfits with one or two brighter accessories. And his integral part is that he dosn't smile, that is his charm which catch every girls heart.



4. Francisco Lachowski (Brazil)

He also catched my eyes on newest Balmain collection show. His daily look is sporty and comfortable, he is one of few models that doesn't exaggerate with his look. He sticks to the simple and chick look. But on the fashion show scene he is on other level..




5. Dudley O'Shaughnessy (United Kingdom)

 As I have noticed he really loves to wear leather jackets, whick realy well suits him. And he also loves to wear sporty outfits, because he is a amateur boxer.



6. Zhao Lei (China)

I first heard about him when he last year attended Hugo Boss show at Manhattan. I think it was amaizng idea to come to this show dressed in Hugo Boss suit. I  have specifically chosen an Asian model because I, for one, strongly feel that the tides are turning and the world of fashion are no longer just the space for Western Caucasian models. Shows after shows, we are starting to see more Asian faces walking the runway as more designers and brands are beginning to see the potential of the Asia market and the need to represent their collection with Asian faces.



7. Willy Cartier (France)

I think he is one of my favorite models that is why I chose to talk about him as last one. His style outside fashion shows and modeling is amazing, amsuing, unique and I just love it, that he isn't afraid to show his style (as you know it's my most important thing in fashion).




I hope you enjoyed this post about my favorite male models, and as I always say there are so many models outside that I can't talk about them all. But if you want I can make another post of my other favorite models around the world.
Bye, 














Nav komentāru: