trešdiena, 2016. gada 3. februāris

OFF-DUTY CELEBRITY STYLE

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
Today I will introduce  all celebrities, that I think dress well off-duty.
In this list you will see all kind of celebrities, like models, actors, singers etc.
I will try to analyze their style and tell everything I like in their style and maybe what not.

1.  Gigi Hadid

She is know for her enviable model looks, but her impressive off-duty looks wardrobe is also fabulous. She likes to dress cool but in the same time chic. And even she wears normal white t-shirt with jeans it look totally sexy.



2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I really admire her personal style, because she knows how to work whatever she's wearing, whether she's on runway, red carpet or street. How she in the first look combined jazzed-up jeans and a structured blazer with notes of red. And she added a couple of inches to her petite frame with courts and carried her essentials in a two-tone tote. And for perfect finish touch she added sexy lipstick color. I just admire how she pull off every look she choose.

Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion/ideas/36686/off-duty-celebrity-style-casual-looks-we-love.html#KdqHS5VtB4JDEBzC.99




3. Reese Witherspoon

She is another celebrity that certainly know how to pull together a winning look for a day. I also really like her off-duty look, because she can dress officialy and feminine (like in first picture) but also pull off girly, cuty look (like in second picture). And I like how she is dressed in first picture. How she added colorful accents for her dark look - blazer, jeans.



4. Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow is never disappointed me in her style strakes. And every time I see her on red carpet or street look, I always can inspire from her outfit choices.





5. Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung style I really love (I also mentioned her in best dressed models in my post) and it's closer to mine style, maybe that is why I admire always her outfit choices. Alexa's fashion-forward, electic styling, flitting between super-feminine dresses teamed with pretty flats, and Brit-cool androgynous looks.

Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion/ideas/36686/off-duty-celebrity-style-casual-looks-we-love.html#KdqHS5VtB4JDEBzC.99



6. Rihanna

Rihanna can pull-off simple but chic outfits, but also extraordinary looks and it's why she is in my off-duty celebrity top style list.



7. Gwen Stefani

She's one of the rare celebrity that I think is unique  and extraordinary fashion choice. She likes to dress colorful and finish her amazing look with some pair of unique sunglasses. Just because of her sunglasses choices her style is consider one of the best among celebrities (that's just my opinion).



8. Beyonce

The last but not last celebrity with best look off-duty is Beyonce. Her style is that I would like to have myself, because it's flawless. And when I see her style, and I think I can say it that everyone when see her, can only bow for her, bacause as I mention she is FLAWLESS not only in music but also in fashion!




I hope you enjoyed this post and see you soon!
Bye, 















Nav komentāru: