sestdiena, 2016. gada 30. janvāris

DID YOU SAY GOOD STYLE?

Hello all the fashion lovers out there!
This post will be something like short essay, but still my thoughts about the question you see in tittle.

So many people around me (my family, friends, classmates etc.) have asked me one question, when they heared that I want to study fashion. And it’s : „What is good style?”. I never could answer to this question, because I wasn’t thinking about it and maybe even pay attention to it. But now when I am ready to go in this wide and mysterios world, I think that I found that answer. Maybe someone woudn’t like my answer but it is just me, a human beeing and these are my thoughts. So if my thoughts doesn’t match with yours, please don’t critize me, as I say everyone in this world have different and himself appropiate viewpoint.

When I  started to think about this question, first that came in my mind was: „BE YOURSELF!”. I believe that this point is the important one, because if you copy another person style, you can’t call it your style, because you are copying it! I think everyone have his own style. We need just to find it. It could be 1 month, 1 year, 5 year or even 10  or more years, but you have your own style. And as Audrey Hepburn has said: „When you found it, you should stick to it.” And when you will find it you will be happy as you are and you wouldn’t even imagine now to copy other people styles, I say it bacause I know how it’s. When I was younger I was really affected about what said my classmates. And they always said: „You are so small and cute, you should wear pretty clothes not dress like a boy.” These are the words I heard often and because of that  I started to dress more girly. But when I entered hight school and was in other environment and met so many inspiring peronalities I started to think : „Who I am?” and I understad that then I wasn’t me, it was another person that was inside me – my classmate. And in few months I found my true self, that is more boyish but still classy and unique. I really love to wear bow-ties with big  shirt and jeans, but combinate with hight heels. I found my style that I’m more comfortable and the style where I’m ME.

Other thing that leans me to thing about good style is LEARNING. Education is very important in the cultivation good style. Therefore learning is very important if you want to find your style and then improve your confidence. What should people learn when they want to find their style.  The answer is the genius understanding of around things and the way of understanding things.  Sometimes the ideas of the majority aren’t always right. Therefore, people should learn how to understand things dialectically and critically in order to avoid becoming vulgar in the misguiding of the masses. Independent thinking is the necessary way of having good style. Even I, who have found the real style,  still learn and try to find new things to improve in my real style.  And once again if you want to find your good style don’t copy others, be independent. So only this way you can find your style.

I believe that everyone can find his style and be a person with a good style feeling. And in one way it isn’t matter what you wear- your moms clothes, brend clothes, clothes from trift shop - as long you are confident and be who you are, I believe that it’s a good style. If you wear brend clothes just to show off and be cool, but it’s not your style and you are unhappy and just put on your face fake smile, I think that’s isn’t a good style. So all I can say is that no matter what kind of person you are, what is your status in life, fat, skinny, rich, poor, long, short,  as long you are happy what you were I can call this  person with A GOOD STYLE.

Person with a good style is person who is confident who he is!
Bye, see you soon.



Nav komentāru: